Congressional Integrity Project’s tweet on House Oversight Republicans refusing to sign a letter condemning white nationalism reached 250,000 views on Twitter
This week, Congressional Integrity Project sent out 11 rapid response products, including statements and fact sheets.
- STATEMENT: MAGA House Republicans Are Wasting Taxpayer Money on Political Stunts That Benefit Their Donors
- HEADLINE ROUNDUP: Jim Jordan Proves, Once Again, He Is Nothing But A Fraud
- FACT SHEET: Jim Jordan’s So-Called Whistleblowers Are MAGA Partisans and Conspiracy Theorists
- FACT SHEET: Two GOP Foreign Affairs Witnesses Made Money Off the War In Afghanistan & Hold Deep GOP Ties
- STATEMENT: MAGA House Republicans Elevated Race Scientist Praised by David Duke in COVID-19 Origins Hearing
- FACT SHEET: Donald Trump Made the Afghanistan Withdrawal Deal, Released 5,000 Taliban Prisoners
- STATEMENT: McCaul Exploited the Painful Stories of Veterans During Hearing on Afghanistan to Score Political Points
- FACT SHEET: Witnesses Accused of Factual Inaccuracies and Bias Are Starring in Jim Jordan’s Latest ‘Weaponization’ Hearing
- STATEMENT: MAGA Republicans’ January 6th Investigation Probe Is Nothing More Than Disgusting Political Payback
- STATEMENT: Today’s Weaponization Committee Hearing Was Another Facepalm for Jim Jordan
- HEADLINE ROUNDUP: “Already Imploding”: Yet Another Disastrous Week For the House GOP
Finally, CIP shared the following talking points and message guidance with our Allies and staff members on the Hill.