This week, Congressional Integrity Project launched a new mobile billboard that circled the National Mall, Union Station, and Pennsylvania Avenue on Wednesday. The mobile billboard played a video highlighting that House Republicans’ investigations into President Biden and his family are really all about hurting President Biden and helping their disgraced former president Donald Trump win re-election in 2024.
CIP sent out 11 rapid response products, including statements, fact sheets, and roundups.
- FACT SHEET: Jim Jordan Spotlights More MAGA-Aligned Witnesses In Yet Another Border Hearing
- STATEMENT: Comer Said The Quiet Part Out Loud: House GOP’s Biden Family Investigations Have Always Been About Helping Trump
- ROUNDUP: MAGA Political Motivations Behind Biden Family Investigations Exposed Once Again
- STATEMENT: Congressional Integrity Project Calls on Kevin McCarthy to Denounce James Comer and His Politically Motivated Investigations
- Full Circle: Trump Fundraising Off of Comer’s Political Stunts Proves What Comer Admitted Yesterday: This is all About Politics
- FACT SHEET: Republicans On The House Administration Committee Continue To Spread MAGA Election Fraud Lies
- FACT SHEET: Partisan Gaslighting: House Republicans Invite Big Oil Industry Insiders To Latest Stunt Hearing
- MEDIA ADVISORY: Congressional Integrity Project Launches Mobile Billboard in Washington, D.C. Targeting Comer’s Political Stunts
- Congressional Integrity Project Launches Mobile Billboard in Washington, D.C. Targeting Comer’s Political Stunts
- James Comer’s Calls To Defund The Police
- James Comer’s Unhinged Conspiracy Theories
CIP was mentioned or quoted in the following articles or news appearances.
The Guardian: Republican witness faces questions over whether he lied under oath to key panel. “The Congressional Integrity Project, a watchdog monitoring the Republican investigations, had previously noted that the witnesses on Thursday included anti-vaxxers, election deniers and supporters of far-right groups… Kyle Herrig, executive director of the Congressional Integrity Project, said: ‘Mr O’Boyle’s testimony in this week’s hearing should be investigated immediately by Chairman Jordan’s subcommittee. The fact that O’Boyle’s own lawyer has such deep ties to Kash Patel, a January 6 co-conspirator and close ally of Donald Trump, is already enough to call any of his testimony into question.’” [The Guardian, 5/22/23]
Salon: Jordan’s FBI “whistleblower” may have lied under oath about funding from Trump ally: report. “Among the other witnesses at the hearing were members of far-right groups, as well as anti-vaxxers and individuals who rejected the results of the 2020 presidential election, per watchdog The Congressional Integrity Project. ‘Mr. O’Boyle’s testimony in this week’s hearing should be investigated immediately by Chairman Jordan’s subcommittee,’ Kyle Herrig, executive director of The Congressional Integrity Project, Kyle Herring, told The Guardian. ‘The fact that O’Boyle’s own lawyer has such deep ties to Kash Patel, a January 6 co-conspirator and close ally of Donald Trump, is already enough to call any of his testimony into question.’” [Salon, 5/23/23]